This course makes circular motion easy to grasp and conceptualize.
1) get a feel for circular motion
2) The earth's rotation - a huge circular motion
3) Banking of Tracks - A Car turning around a bend in the road
4) Inertial Frame of Reference - inertial and rotating frames of reference
5) Centripetal force versus Centrifugal force (for this, need to understand Frames of reference)
6) Normal reactions - banked track and un-banked track : resolving Normal Reaction for a car on road
7) Centripetal force: where does it come from?
8) Solved problems