See our interesting animations and listen to accurate explanations about friction. It is friction which makes a lot of things work in our world, starting from walking to a bike moving on the road.
1) Introduction to friction: Static friction, Kinetic friction and side-effects of friction
2) Friction example explained: how it acts when a person is walking
3) Block sliding on a horizontal plane
4) Thermal energy loss due to friction, an irreversible process
5) Friction force and co-efficient of static friction
6) Friction force and co-efficient of Kinetic friction (same as Dynamic friction)
7) Friction case:- Block placed on top of another Block.
8) Friction for a block moving on an Inclined Plane
9) The 4 Laws of Friction
10) Contact forces - for a horizontal plane
11) Frictional forces at atomic level
12) Table of co-efficients of friction numbers for various materials in contact : both Static and Kinetic friction values
13) Rolling friction
14) Friction in liquids/fluids: Viscosity
15) Solved problems