This course gives a strong foundation to clearly understand Newton's 3 Laws of Motion , and to apply them in practical problems.
1) 1st Law of motion
2) Inertial and Non-Inertial Frames of Reference
3) 2nd Law of motion
4) 3rd law of motion.
5) Block sliding on an Inclined Plane - apply 1st and 2nd Law
6) Normal Reaction - horizontal plane
7) Concept of Action-Reaction pairs
8) Normal Reaction - Inclined plane
9) 3rd law application- Contact forces on a horizontal plane
10) Equation derivation of forces - Block moving on Inclined plane
11) Solved problems
Difference between Interial and Non-Interial Frames
Understanding the concept of "FRAMES of Reference" such as Inertial and Non-Inertial frames is usually difficult but very important. This abstract topic is also covered under the chapter "Rotation" or "Rotational Mechanics".