1) Force as a vector . See Archimedes principle and Forces acting on a ball submerged inside water
2) Gravitational Forces , such as between any two Masses. Bid case studies are heavenly bodies in space. Example- Earth and Sun, Moon and Earth.
3) Electrostatic or Coulomb forces between electrically charged particles or bodies
4) Normal force and friction force
5) Rope Tension force
6) Spring force
7) Nuclear forces - these act between Protons and Neutrons. Holds a Nucleus of an Atom together.
The other types of forces are also shown in 3D images and solid models . Example: Hydrostatic forces acting on a body submerged in water.
8) Difference between Classical physics and Quantum physics