Need to login and buy the course to see the full content.
This course has images / animations to explain X-rays.
Following topics are covered:
1. What is an X-Ray, how is it produced:- a description of X-Ray tube. A look at X-Rays as Electromagnetic radiationas well as a photon particle.
2. Why do we say "characteristic X-Rays" ? which character?
3. What is meant by Braking Radiation or Brehmsstralung radiation
4. Cut-off wavelengths, and graph of Energy versus wavelength.
5. Soft and Hard X-rays.
6. How can we place X-Rays in the overall spectrum of all radiations?
7. Uses of X-rays.
Solved problems are given at the end.