We have created interesting and clear animations to explain how X-rays are formed.
Following topics are covered:
1) What are X-Rays, how are they produced?
> Overall Energy picture: from Visible Light to X-Rays to Gamma Rays
2) Looking inside the Tungsten Atom: why are X-rays produced?
3) Continuous Type and Characteristic Type X-rays
> Graph: Intensity versus Wavelength of X-Rays
> Electrons Transition : K,L,M,N shells
4) Characteristic type X-rays due to Electron Transition
5) Equation: wavelength of X-rays for Continuous Type X-Rays
6) Moseley's Law: it changed the way the Periodic Table was written
7) Solved problem