Need to login and buy the course to see the full content.
This course has images and animations to explain the various theories given by scientists about how things look like, inside atoms. An animation is included to show the hydrogen atom, the simplest one.
Following topics are covered:
1. Rutherford model.:- positives and drawbacks.
2. Hydrogen spectra: sharply defined wavelengths were found.
3. Bohr’s model.
4. Allowed energies and orbits of hydrogen atom.
5. Ground state and excited state, ionization potential.
6. Limitation of Bohr’s model.
7. Electron as a wave and a particle both.
8. Quantum states.
10. Laser applications.