This course is very important and explains using visual images and animations of magnetic fields setup around a conductor carrying a current flow.
Following topics are covered:
1) Magnetic field around a wire, when you pass current through it. Right Hand Thumb Rule.
2) Right Hand Thumb Rule applied to a Circular Coil
3) Biot-Savart Law
4) Magnetic Field due to current flowing in a straight wire: case 1) long straight wire, Case 2) point on a bisector
5) Force acting between parallel wires when current is passed
> How Ampere is defined in SI units
6) Magnetic Field around a circular coil
a) Field at a a point lying on the axis of the circular coil
b) Field at a point lying very far away but still on the axis of the coil
7) Ampere's Law