This course makes it easy for anyone to get comfortable with the concept of Magnetism by visualising magnetic lines of force in various scenarios. Interesting images and animations videos with accurate explanations makes things less stressful, such as understanding motion of charged particles in a magnetic field .
Following topics are covered:
1) What is a magnetic field ? example of a 3D bar magnet model.
2) Effect of a magnetic field on a charged particle which is moving
3) Magnetic Force 'F' vector and Magnetic Field 'B'
4) Electric Field and Magnetic Field : Frames of Reference
5) Charged particle moving inside a Uniform magnetic Field
6) Magnetic Force on a current carrying wire, exposed to a Magnetic Field
7) Torque on a current carrying wire LOOP (closed loop)
8) Tilting the wire loop
9) Equations for Torque