Need to login and buy the course to see the full content.
This chapter talks about the Thermal and Chemical Effects of Electric Current.
Following topics are covered:
1. Joule’s Laws.
2. Practical: Experiment to verify Joule’s Law.
3. Seebeck effect.
4. Thermoelectric series, current flow in cold and hot junctions.
6. Peltier effect.
7. Thomson effect.
8. Electrolysis, electrolytic cell.
9. Faraday’s laws of electrolysis.
10. Practical: Experiment to verify Faraday’s Laws.
11. Faraday’s laws and ionic theory.
12. Faraday constant.
14. Primary and secondary cells.
15. Lead acid cell.
Solved problems and test questions are given at the end.