Need to login and buy the course to see the full content
This course describes the specific heat at constant pressure and at constant volume.
Following topics are covered:
- Practical: Regnault’s apparatus to find C_p
- Joly’s Steam Calorimeter to find C_v
- Isothermal and Adiabatic processes.
- Reversible Adiabatic process :-p,V,T.
- Equipartition theorem for Energy of a gas molecule, and Boltzmann constant.
Solved problems and test questions are given at the end.
Example image of gas molecules internal energy (animation provided inside the course) :