This course makes it really easy to understand Optical instruments.
Summary of topics covered:-
1) Simple Microscope
2) Magnification , Ray Diagram
3) Compound Microscope : animation of movements
> Ray Diagrams : how to draw them
4) Magnification in a Compound Microscope
5) Telescopes and types of telescopes
6) Astronomical Telescopes : 3 types of Astronomical Telescopes
> Ray Diagrams for the three types of Astronomical telescopes
7) Terrestrial Telescopes : Ray diagram
8) Astronomical telescopes: Magnification, Light-gathering ability, and Resolving Power
> Difference between 'Resolving Power' and 'magnification'
> Equation for Resolving Power
9) Terrestrial telescopes : magnification, Light-gathering ability, and Resolving Power
> equation for Resolving Power
10) Solved problems.