This course makes it much easier to understand and remember Fluid Mechanics. Following topics are covered:
1) What is Static pressure, How it varies with depth when a body is immersed inside a liquid.
2) Pascal's Law
3) A Hydraulic Lift: applying and understanding Pascal's Law in real life use
4) Barometer and Atmospheric pressure
5) Manometer and Gas Pressure
6) Archimedes principle
7) Fluid flowing through a pipe: Reynolds number, Lamniar Flow and Turbulent flow
8) Equation of Continuity of Flow
9) Bernoulli's Equation and its derivation
10) Venturi Tube: measuring velocity of flow in a tube.